Hytera PD715Ex – Atex Radio
The Hytera PD715Ex handheld DMR atex radio complies with all the requirements of the European ATEX directives, IEC guidelines and the North American FM standard. Furthermore, the terminal meets the MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F/G standard and is dust-proof and waterproof in accordance with degree of protection IP67. The Hytera PD715Ex is encased in a plastic housing and sealed off from dangerous explosive gases and dust particles.
- Supports different operating modes; optional analog or digital operation
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, broadcast call, emergency call
- GPS functions (retrieving and sending location data)
- Data services (text messages, group text messages, control of the radio via API)
- Various analog dialing methods (HDC1200, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone dialing, squelch procedure?/?tone call CTCSS?/?CDCSS)
- Supplementary services, radio check, remote monitor, call alert, radio disable/enable
- Different menu languages available
- One-touch functions (incl. text messages, voice calls and supplementary services)
- Automatic cell re-selection (roaming) in IP multi-site systems
- Secure encryption with encryption algorithm ARC4 (40 bit) in accordance with DMRA or with optional algorithms AES128 and AES256 (128 and 256 bit)
GPSThe Hytera PD715Ex sends location info to dispatcher systems for geofencing, radio localization and GPS tracking.
Different digital and analog modesIn addition to conventional DMR radio (DMR Tier II) and analog radio, the PD715 Ex supports operation in DMR trunked radio (DMR Tier III), Simulcast and MPT 1327
Upgradeable softwareThe upgradeable software makes the use of new features possible. By altering the firmware-software, other digital and analog operating modes can be enabled, without the need for purchasing a new radio device.