The ECS-R-DIN and ECS-DIN devices provide n.1 channel signal conditioning for earth connection of process equipment (IBC, drums, roadtankers, etc). The system detect in real-time if the connection to earth is obtained with a resistance less or equal to 10Ω. The device is equipped with DIN rail mounting system can can be install in safety area.
The ECS-RF-DIN model is euipped with SPST No contact with safety integrity level up to SIL2, according to the EN 50495.
ECS-R-DIN: equipped with signalling contact.
ECS-RF-DIN: equipped with SIL2 interlock contact.
- Comnpact DIN rail mouting enclosure
- Equiped with high eddicieny redundant green and red LEDs for earth connection monitoring
- N.1 x SPDT contact for clamp state remote monitoring
- N.1 x N.O contact for saftey applications up to SIL2
- N.2 x instrinsically safe outputs for remote LEDS installed on the clamp
- ATEX marking: II 2(1)G Ex d[ia Ga] IIC, -20 °C ≤ Tamb ≤ +70 °C for gases, vapors and mists
- ATEX marking: II 2(1)D Ex tb[ia Da] IIIC T85°C Db for dust
- Temp. range: -20 °C ≤ Tamb ≤ +70 °C for dusts
- Clamp input Ex i: U0=7.2V, I0=345mA, P0=621mW, C0(IIC)=13.5μF, L0(IIC)=149μH, L0/R0=860 μH/Ω
- Output LED Ex i: U0=7.2V, I0=23mA, P0=42mW, C0(IIC)=13.5μF, L0(IIC)=34μH, L0/R0=860 μH/Ω
- Area of use: safety area installation, suitable for DIN rail mounting
- Power supply: 230 Vac ± 5%
- Standard cable: extension cable CAB-ECS6C1.0
- R threshold: 10 Ω