Funktel Ex TETRA Radio Handsets
The Funktel FT4 series of TETRA handsets are user-friendly with optimal ergonomics, comprehensive protection against external factors as well as comprehensive TETRA performance features give the FT4 series the competitive edge. The Funktel FT4 S (Ex) Security versions offer high quality integrated sensors for personal security with manual and automatic alarm initiation as well as localisation functions—even within buildings. All devices are available in the 380-430 and 410-470 MHz frequency bands.
- Suitable for outdoor use (IP 65): All devices in the funktel FT4 series comply with the IP 65 protection class (dust-tight and water-jets protected)—for use under extreme conditions.
- Best display in its class: High-definition, crystal clear 2,2” TFT display with 240 x 320 pixels and 262,000 colours—even in the Ex-devices.
- Personal security: The FT4 Security versions are equipped with high-performance sensors for personal security, as well as in- and outdoor localisation with automatic alarm functions.
- Certified intrinsically safe: The Ex versions of the FT4 series are suitable for use in hazardous gas and dust atmospheres and are certified in accordance with ATEX as well as IECEx directives.
- microSD- and crypto-cards: To allow the easy exchange of devices without technical support, all network and user data can be stored on separate (microSD) memory cards. An additional crypto-card slot is available for TETRA end-to-end encryption.
- Frequency and accessories: All FT4 versions are available in the 380–430 and 410–470 MHz frequency bands and offer a comprehensive range of accessories—also for use in Ex-zones.
Maximum future-proofing is ensured by a continuous process of further development and seamless integration with existing funktel Secury systems or TETRA infrastructure.