Atex – Classic Capacitive Sensors
The capacitive sensors generate a sensing field in the area of the active surface. Most media detected, i.e, liquids, bulk material and even powders with a dielectric constant as low as E1.1. Atex sensors as small as m12 available in capacitive and inductive formats. Depending on the model used, the value is output as a switching signal or as an analog signal. The level can be regulated via the connected control system.
Sensors and probes for your areas:
- Atex Dust EX zone 20,21 and 22.
- Atex Gas EX Zone 0, 1 and 2
- Food contact
- Hygienic design
- Chemical contact
- High temperature ranges up to 250° C
- Containers with pressure or vacuum
- Atex approval and food suitability