Activeline GH5 – Atex multi coloured LED light
The ActiveLine Multi colour Light GH5 is designed as a fixed device of equipment group II category 3 for use in areas that can rarely and at short notice be endangered by an explosive atmosphere. The GH5 is constructed for use in Atex Zones 2 and 22.
The FHF GH5 is an optical signalling device for universal use. The possible signalling colours red,yellow,green, blue and white serve many different signalling functions. The different signalling colours are generated in one single light element. Every colour allows presetting one of the operating modes: continuous light, blinking light or flashlight. The light is generated by LED’s.
The plastic housing and the cap consist of impact resistant polycarbonate. For the insertion of the connecting cable the device is equipped with a cable gland M20 x 1.5.
The metal bracket is intended for wall mounting
- Explosion proof LED signalling Lamp for use in hazardous areas of zone 2 (Gas) as an intelligent status signal
- Application: Indoors and Outdoors (IP66)
- 5 different colours in only one lamp
- 3 different modes (steady, blinking, flashing) in one lamp
- Pure LED technology
- High lifetime
- Power supply 24 VDC or 230 VAC
- Wall bracket integrated
|Ex-Zone 2 ActiveLine Signal light GH5 230 VAC 5 colours 3 modi||FHF22630705|
|Ex-Zone 2 ActiveLine Signal light GH5 24 VDC 5 colours 3 modi||FHF22631305|