3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom Pro II ATEX Headset
Manufacturer Part No: MT7H7F4010-EU-50 | MT7H7P3E4010-EU-50 | MT7H7B4010-EU-50
The Peltor LiteCom Pro II is a high attenuation hearing protector with an integrated short range radio.
Features include and VOX technology, noise cancelling microphone, 30 programmable channels and an auxiliary port for connecting additional devices.
The Peltor LiteCom Pro II is available in 3 different wearing styles – Headband – Neckband – Helmet Mount.
- ATEX Mining approved
- Programmable for communication on 30 channels. A users license may be required
- External devices can be connected
- Active-sound function lets you hear ambient sounds; warning signals, machine sounds, conversations etc.
- An electronic voice in the receiver tells you the settings of the device
- Noises at harmful levels are immediately attenuated
- Automatic turn off if not used
Variants of the LiteCom Pro II
- Headband – MT7H7F4010-EU-50
- Helmet Mount – MT7H7P3E4010-EU-50
- Neckband – MT7H7B4010-EU-50