THETA EX – CROMA – Atex Pump
THETA EX – CROMA EX – GAMMA EX – KAPPA EX
OMEGA EX – SIGMA EX – IOTA EX
Pumping of liquids and extraction of leachate in landfill, drainage of contaminated fluids and groundwater. The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/UE Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained hereafter.
• Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 4” wells.
• External pump case, delivery port,
suction port, shaft and other components in stainless steel.
• Impellers and diffusers in special
• The check valve made of stainless
steel is installed in the delivery
• Temperature of pumped liquid:
max +40 °C.
• Available the version for permanent immersion in hydrocarbons (our ID EX series).
• Available in AISI 316 version.
2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz,
• Class F insulation.
• IP68 protection.
• Working voltage: single-phase 230 V,
three-phase 400 V.
• Control panel.
• Intrinsically safe module with ATEX
• ATEX level regulator with 5, 10 or
20 m of electric cable.
• ATEX electronic level transmitter.
• Maxifilter 142.
• Maxifilter 170, available also with
slope riser for oblique wells.
• Electric cable to combine according to the chosen version and the
liquid to pump.