DERBY EX – Atex Pump
Collecting of leachate in storage tanks, pumping of industrial waste
water from wells or collecting reservoirs. The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/EU Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained at page 8-9.
• Open impeller in cast iron to avoid obstruction from mud and other suspended small solids.
• Electric pumps produced with 5 m electric cable included.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: max +40 °C.
• Available the version for permanent immersion in hydrocarbons (our ID EX series).
• 2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
• Class F insulation.
• IP68 protection.
• Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V.
• Intrinsically safe module with ATEX supply circuit.
• ATEX level regulator with 5, 10 or 20 m of electric cable.
• ATEX (or ID ATEX) electronic level transmitter.
• Electric cable to combine according to the chosen version and the
liquid to pump.