ID THETA EX – Atex pumps
ID THETA EX – ID CROMA EX – ID GAMMA EX- ID KAPPA EX
ID OMEGA EX – ID SIGMA EX – ID IOTA EX
Pumping of liquids and extraction of leachate in landfill, drainage of fluids contaminated by hydrocarbons
and groundwater. The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/UE Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained hereafter.
• Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 4” wells. • External pump case, delivery port,
suction port, shaft and other components in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• Impellers and diffusers in special technopolymer.
• The check valve made of AISI 316 stainless steel is installed in the delivery head.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: max +40 °C.
• Special mechanical seal, particularly robust and reliable, with high resistance to wear and chemical abrasion
•2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
• Class F insulation.
• IP68 protection.
• Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V.
• Oil filled electric motor
• Intrinsically safe module with ATEX supply circuit.
• ATEX level regulator with 5, 10 or 20 m of electric cable.
• ID ATEX electronic level transmitter.
• Maxifilter 142.
• Maxifilter 170, available also with slope riser for oblique wells.
• ID 4G1,5 round cable.