ResistTel Weatherproof Telephone – FHF11264301
- ResistTel stands for: telephony for rough environmental conditions with the highest degree of safety in industrial areas.
- Our telephone is resistant to seawater as well as alkali, acids and lubricants.
- The housing made of special compression-moulded material is impact-resistant. The stainless steel keypad withstands high stresses and protects the inner parts of the telephone. The steel-armoured handset cord is designed for high tensile strain.
- Its alphanumeric display allows for a clear reading. Moreover, the telephone offers all the amenities that are already supplied as standard in the office communication sector. A number of accessories and components even enhance the telephone’s functionality.
- Robust Telephone for rough ambient conditions Application: Indoors and outdoors (IP66) Housing: GRP (glass fibre reinforced polyester) Keypad and all metal parts are made by stainless steel V4A Integrated display Integrated telephone book Hands free operation Steel armoured handset cord The telephone can be operated ar r.H. 98 %.
Weatherproof ResistTel Features:
• Locking function with PIN
• Hands-free operation
• Temperature range -25 °C to +60 °C
• IP 66 according to EN 60529
• Different housing colours
|Weatherproof Telephone ResistTel black
|Weatherproof Telephone ResistTel red
|Weatherproof Telephone ResistTel ZB black without keypad
|Weatherproof Telephone ResistTel ZB red without keypad
|Weatherproof Telephone ResistTel MB black